Life at Life Learning Academia
"People and culture make Life Learning Academia a great place to work."
That’s what the people at Life Learning Academia say make it one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.
Tine Svoljšak - President of Learning organizations Learning Brand
Eva Cvelbar Primožič - Vice President of Life Learning Academia
- Member of the Board of Management of the International Postgraduate School Jožef Štefan,
- Vice President Life Learning Academia
- member of the Commission for the Future of Work and Education in the framework of AmCham
- Member of the Human Resources Management Association and could still be listed.
Learning Organizations Peers
Bernarda Bevc Bukovec, Msc.
Anamari Kastner Orehek, Bachelor of Economics
The Expert and Development association:
- Metka Glas, Studio Moderna
- Iva Dominkovič, Eles
- Metka Nežič, Proaktivni
- Liliana Brožič, Ministry of Defence
- Ana Šušteršič, Talents Manegment Institute
- Marjetka Kastner, Life Learning Academia
- Vlasta Sojak, Talum
- Mišela Mavrič, Ministry for Education
- Bernarda Škrabar, Detective Agency
- Zijad Bećirović, IFIMES institute
- Ksenija Špilar Božič, BB Consulting
- Eva Cvelbar Primožič, Kolektor Group
- Vlado Dimovski, Faculty of Economics
- Milena Košnik, Bohinj Turist Association
- Mojca Novak, Adria Mobil
- Mirjana Ivanuša Bizjak, Faculty of Coomercial and Business Sciences
- Irena Kuntarič Hribar, Public Scholarship, Development, Disability and Maintence Fund of the RS
- Martina Krajnc, Snaga Maribor
* Members covered different fields of HR.